Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer Review


Soooo, let me present to you my first ever wet n wild beauty product...Am super excited!!!Ok! So , I've been stalking this little one for quite a long time and a month back I've finally bought it. And now I'm super in love with it



This one is a Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer, in the shade Buff/Chamois 184A
It contains SPF 15/FPS 15





 What's Good about this Product?

Well first is that is does not test on animals
Second..It has SPF 15
Third..it does not contain Paraben or any related ingredients (see the last picture)
Fourth..It's not that expensive as long as you are earning an income


Did I like it?

I love it and use it whenever i need to go out. I  have been using quite a lot of it whenever i went for exams. It does give your face a nice texture and does not make you appear that tired or sleepy as you are supposed to whenever you had to spend the whole day and night revising and having a bad sleep. 



Well, obviously it's not a foundation and nor does it give your face a full coverage, but it does reduce the redness you have on your face, especially if you have acne!!! Ohh,,,,before i forget, this product is ideal for oily skin! It covers some redness and is not heavy. It blends nicely on the face. It is not Sticky at all.



And Yeah, it does not make you feel itchy on the face. It has worked well for me and i did stay a whole day with it. In Mauritius we have real Summer and it's really Hot! And still it stayed well..it didn't make my face sweat so much as it usually does during summer and i found that whenever i worn that, my redness reduced. It also did lighten so dark spots caused by acne, not to make my face appear dull,  red, etc.



 You can apply your powder after applying this moisturizer. That's what I did at times or before applying this product I used to apply another moisturizer an then this one...For a well hydrated face!



I'll Suggest to give it a try and if any of you had used it before let me know how you guys found it in the comment section :)

♥♥

So if you want to find it in Mauritius,let me tell you all that it's not available everywhere here... i don't know about other places, I need to find out. 
I got mine at Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius, from Royal Courts for Rs. 219/-
Do give it a try!


Hope you liked this review
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment