Thursday 4 June 2015

TWENTY TWO

You may be wondering, but i just changed the name of my blog to Twenty Two. Well there's a reason behind it. I was searching for a good title for my blog and thought which could be better, SIXTEEN or 22, because both have some personal attributions to it. But finally I chose 22 because that's more like me...twenty two and still have the heart of a kid and adventurous person who's about to explore the world. There's so much things associated to being 22, I guess that's where basically your career starts and where you actually start planning about your future, wanting to own your car and achieve your own dreams. That's when you can say to yourself that YES you can do it yourself, you are confident, independent and strive hard to be what you want.

So let's be TWENTY TWO ♥ (click: this song basically explains every unspoken word i want to say)



No comments:

Post a Comment