Sunday 19 October 2014

A little bit of mixed feelings...if anybody can relate..


I don't know what it is.
Am confused about my own feelings.

Is that love?
Is that true love?

Is he the one?
Why am i feeling so strange?
Why isn't there any love at first sight?
Why when i see him it feels just like an infatuation and nothing else.
He is nice, charming...
Then why don't i feel anything?
When he kissed me on the cheeks,
When i sat next to him,
I just felt that the start of a new strong friendship is growing.
Nothing else.
He made me feel special.
But i don't know why am still waiting...
Waiting for what?
Deep inside my heart there's something that's telling me not to rush,
"he's not the one, there's someone else waiting for you out there, you just have to wait for the right moment to come, stop right now, stop those feelings for the other guy...WAIT!"
I don't know whom to listen to.
Maybe am just expecting too much because i feel i deserve much more than that.
Am not being selfish, it's just that i know what am worth..I've got a long way to go in life.
I feel that there's someone whose first glimpse of him would make me feel that He's the one.
The one with whom I'd  feel totally safe and feel like am living a dream and an amazing adventure.
When I'll look at him i can say that Yes, He's my Man.
But right now, what am i doing?
I just don't have any idea of what am feeling, if that guy is the one though my heart is telling me something else. I know that he loves me...but what about me? What am i feeling guilty about?

That am doing him wrong though i made it clear that we are just friends and he told me the same..
What should i do?
Wait?....and just continue having a nice dependable friend on the other hand?...and just continue with my career till the right one finds me?
I just don't know! Maybe time will give me an answer. I just hope that during these time i don't take any wrong decision that i might regret later.
But right now i can rejoice myself on having a nice gentleman friend...


Oh Lord! Help!


...............************...............



Disclaimer: Am not in love or anything...just trying to write something "poetic" think so it is...about love/crush..
Conclusion: when you're in love, it wouldn't be doubtful.. if not,its not love.. Be sure about your feelings so as not to jump into an undesired relationship!

2 comments:

  1. Time will tell you whether you love him or not. The more time you spend with that person, the better you will know him. Love starts with friendship. The way he will start caring for you, might make you love him. You might even start having feeling for him when a single touch of his make you feel a special kind of warmth which you never felt before. If you find yourself secure with him also then love can develop. The feeling of wanting to meet him again and again, of wanting to be with him, of missing him even in your busy moments tend to be a sign of love. However, there might be cases where you will realize your love for someone when the latter go away from you for sometimes. When love happens, you will want to be close to that person. You shouldn't rush in all these things. You will get to know if he is the one for you or not with time.

    ReplyDelete