Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Celebrity Collection


I wonder if you guys have come across these two beauties...because they actually smell really good. I've never been fan of celebrity products but these two, i must say, are a must have.



Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday body lotion smells amazingly good. It has some shimmering in it but not too much. It has a decent amount of shimmering that would make you perfectly comfortable in. The scent is wonderful and long lasting!!! It just gives you a fresh smell. And it's handy to carry out with you.




Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume is one of my favorites. It smells amazing and leaves you mesmerizing. All handy and classy to have around. I really do recommend using this beauty.




Let me know if you guys have one of these two and how you find them .. or if you have other celebrity products that are worth recommending...let me know :)
Thanks xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment